We provide comprehensive protection of clients’ rights and interests in criminal cases of economic, official or corruption nature. In particular, in matters relating to “white-collar crime” — offences committed by persons of high status in society, namely officials, politicians or businessmen.
WHAT WE DO:
- Conducting legal consultations and comprehensive criminal law examination of crimes
- Preparation of the necessary procedural documents (petitions, applications, complaints, etc.)
- Representation and protection of clients’ interests at any stage of criminal proceedings
- Protection of business from illegal actions and encroachments by contractors and unfair competitors
- Full legal support in anti-corruption cases: from developing tactics and strategies to appealing decisions